Post Construction Treatment
Before undertaking the treatment a thorough inspection should be made to assess the infestation and the routes of entry of termites in the building for effective control.
Our treatment comprises the following:
- Drilling 10mm holes at the junction of the wall and floor at 10 inches interval and injecting soil poison into them.
- Infested woodwork will be treated in the building with our wood preservative chemicals to make them resistance to further termite attack.
- A general spray with our termiticides wherever necessary.
- Drilled holes are sealed after the operations.
- At the end external perimeter of the building also, soil poisons shall be sprayed by way of rooding or drilling. This will be carried out only wherever it is possible.