Methods used to control Rats are:
- Glue pad system
- Trap system
- Poison bait system
- Fumigation system
Types of Rats:
- House rats
- Roof rats
- Black Mole rats
- Field rats
- Norway rats
How to identify Rat infestation?
- Damages to household products including food, furniture and documents.
- Presence of rat hair strands, urine and excreta.
- Unique identifiable sound.
Why Rat Control?
Causes damages like these:
Agricultural: Grain, Crop, Fruits and Vegetables
Structural: Burrowing of Bandicot fire due to short circuits.
Food: Food in storage, clothes and books
- Leptospirosis or Leptospiral jaundice. (Weils Disease) due to contamination with urine-Rat 5.5 litres.
Plague black death Surat.
- Solomonellosis Salmonella -Food poisoning.
- Rat bit fever Bacteria Streptobacillus Moniliformis.
- Richetsial Pox Richetsia akari
- Murine Typhus fever Richetsia typhi
- Trochnosis Round morm.